In the last week I have used vinegar to:
- Remove the odor from clothes created by a child who doesn't always stay dry at night
- Remove rust, soap, and general gunk build-up from chrome bathroom accessories
- Mildew control in the bathtub and on the bathmat
- Remove build-up inside a nasty dishwasher
- Sanitize the inside of my washing machine
- Neutralize and sanitize a pile of my daughter's binkies (They sat in dish soap too long and started to take on that smell as rubber tends to do.)
- My favorite travel coffee mugs are NOT dishwasher safe. Sure, the soap cleans them but there is always the smell of coffee that lingers. Even to the point of smelling spoiled. Vinegar!